It’s asked everyday at the hostel. Nothing wrong with the questions since I’m a victim of asking them as well but they do get tiring having to answer all the time. Still, it’s a lot better than getting asked “So, what do you do for a living?” back at home. I got so accustomed to people asking me these questions that when I went home to visit, it felt weird not having this type of conversation.
1. Where you from?
2. Where have you been?
3.What’s been your favorite place?
4. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
5.What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. Ever been to (insert destination here)?
7. Have you tried the (insert food here)?
8. How long have you been traveling for?
9. How much longer will you be traveling for?
10.What were you doing before you left?
11. What will you do when you go home?
12. Do you miss home?
13. Do you miss your family?
14. Are you traveling on your own? (If you’re seen solo)
15. Are you traveling together? (If person sees you next to someone else)
16. Want to get a drink?
17. What day is it?
18. How did you get to (insert destination here)?
19. I’m going there next, how did you like it?
20. Do you have Facebook? (That’s when you find out their name after all those questions)
21. Hey, can you tag me on those pictures?
I didn’t include What’s your name? because it’s usually the last thing that’s asked. I’m horrible with names anyway.
Which questions do you get asked all the time?